Podcasts, Resources, Animations etc
- He reo tupu, he reo ora. He Reo Tupu, He Reo Ora has been chosen as the title of this resource. The literal meaning is “a growing language is a living language”. The title signifies the way languages grow and evolve, and the importance of learning and using languages to keep them alive and dynamic – http://hereoora.tki.org.nz/
- Words, phrases, songs, lessons to go with the book Māori Made Easy and lots more! – http://www.maorilanguage.net/
- Te Taura Whiri – https://tetaurawhiri.govt.nz/rauemi-a-ipurangi/
- Create a poster of your pepeha – http://pepeha.nz/
- Te Kōtare is a language teaching resource based on waiata Māori by Jenny Shearer.
- The package is distributed to Early Childhood and primary schools in Aotearoa / New Zealand by the Ministry of Education. The waiata and videos are available on this site for everyone to listen, watch and share. To view click here
Te Haere nui a Levi Ka mokemoke a Levi mō tōna whānau, kāore hoki
Te Huinga Raukura: Kahukura / Te Reo Māori / Support materials / Home – Mātauranga Māori
He hōtaka pānui a Te Huinga Raukura mā ngā ākonga e tīmata ana ki te tuhi me te pānui i te reo Māori. E hāngai atu ana tēnei huinga, arā ko Te Huinga Ruakura: Kahukura, ki ngā taumata Pīngao E me te I.