Ngā hui ā-whare 2022
The Trustee Board are delighted to be hosting the first concurrent Ngā hui ā-whare for Te Whānau Tupu Ngātahi o Aotearoa – Playcentre Aotearoa, and our first kanohi ki te kanohi hui in over two years. This is the first year where both Tangata Tiriti Hui and Hui ā-Tau will be held at the same time and in the same location.
Ngā hui ā-whare 2022 will be held from 7pm on Friday 17 June to 12 noon on Sunday 19 June 2022 at the Brentwood Hotel in Wellington.
Ngā hui ā-whare 2022 registrations close on 15 May.
Timeline leading up to Ngā hui ā-whare 2022
- 8th April: Further hui update and details released.
- 14th April: Regions and rōpū set date, time and location for regional hui, send details to [email protected] by 5pm.
- Between Monday 2nd May and Friday 13th May: Regional hui held to elect representatives and minutes sent to [email protected] ASAP following the hui, and by noon on 13th May at the latest.
- Sunday 15th May: Ngā hui ā-whare registrations close.
- 17th May: Registration pack including Ngā hui ā-whare papers sent out.
- 17th May onwards: Regional hui to discuss papers.
- 31st May: Questions to [email protected] by 12noon.
- 10th June: Responses distributed by 5pm.
- 17-19th June: Ngā hui ā-whare 2022.
- 20th June onwards: Regional hui held post Ngā hui ā-whare to share Ngā hui ā-whare discussions and outcomes.
More information on electing representatives for Ngā hui ā-whare 2022 can be found in the
Ngā hui ā-whare 2022 Information Booklet.
Ngā hui ā-whare 2022 – Handbook