As most of you will have heard it has been announced that the Auckland Region will enter Level 3 for 72 hours (starting Sunday 14 February 2021) and the rest of the country will enter Level 2 for the same period. This will be reviewed every 24 hours and we will keep you updated as new information becomes available.
Below are some key points to remind us what level 2 and level 3 mean:
At level 2:
- Maintain and promote good hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette;
- People should stay away if sick;
- Maintain regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces;
- Display your QR code posters at entrances and encourage all of your community to download the NZ COVID Tracer App and use it if they come on-site – this is now mandatory; and
- It is vital that members and visitors sign in on the tablet for the purposes of contact tracing.
There is more information about Level 2 available on the website here
At level 3:
- Playcentres are closed;
- Members and employees and should not be entering Playcentres; and
- Children are not to enter any Playcentre for any reason.
There is more information about Level 3 available on the website here
For the latest Ministry of Education update please click here http://www.playcentre.org.nz/covid-19/update-14-february-2021/
There is information on the Playcentre website to remind you of the guidance at different levels and we will keep you updated with information as the situation progresses.