Two x 15 hours per week roles – mainly 9am to 12pm Monday to Friday, with hour variations required to attend team meetings.
(Would consider these hours being worked over a four-day week 9am to 12.45pm Monday to Thursday, with hour variations).
To be successful in the role you will bring:
- excellent relationship management skills – proven ability to interact effectively and confidently with a range of stakeholders
- knowledge of Early Childhood Education legislation, licensing requirements and curriculum
- an understanding of te ao Māori, including an appreciation of matauranga Māori, tikanga Māori and te reo Māori.
- an understanding of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and how they relate to Playcentre
- experience and/or knowledge of Playcentre
- well-developed influencing skills which support achievement of effective outcomes
- proficiency in keyboard skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- intelligence, an inquisitive mind, a can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to see the whole
- flexibility and the ability to deal with issues as they arise
- an ease of being in a leadership role with honesty, discretion, sensitivity, self-discipline and resilience
- sound judgement, a great work ethic and ability to work independently
For further information or to apply for this role with your CV and Cover Letter, please contact [email protected] Please include “CNI Centre Advisor” in the subject line.
Saturday 7th August 2021