A permanent part time position has opened up for a Centre Support Worker in the Taranaki District.
Closing date: Open – start date Term 3 2019
Permanent Part time Positions/roles
Waitara, Lepperton, Inglewood and Hawera Playcentres – Taranaki – Lower North Island Region – Applicants can apply for one or more of these centres
8 hours per week (2 hours per centre)
· A passion for Playcentre and its philosophy; passionate about children and families.
· Hold a minimum of Course 3 Certificate or equivalent and be interested in further learning
· Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
· Commitment to Biculturalism
· Strong knowledge of Te Whāriki
· Solution focused
· Excellent communication skills
Open – start date Term 3 2019
Contact Louise Turnbull (Centre Support Coordinator) by phone 027 808 6512 or email [email protected]