Permanent Part time Position in the Hutt Valley. This role is to empower and support centre members with curriculum, education, role modelling, teamwork, philosophy and ongoing evaluation.
Closing date: 12 August 2019
Permanent Part time Position – this role is to empower and support centre members with curriculum, education, role modelling, teamwork, philosophy and ongoing evaluation.
The role will provide consistency and knowledge of Playcentre philosophy to Centres in Maungaraki, Normandale, Alicetown, Days Bay, Lower Hutt, Naenae, Point Howard, Waterloo Playcentres – Lower North Island Region
Maximum of 16 hours per week
· A passion for Playcentre and its philosophy; passionate about children and families.
· Hold a minimum of Course 3 Certificate or equivalent and be interested in further learning
· Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
· Commitment to Biculturalism
· Strong knowledge of Te Whāriki
· Solution focused
· Excellent communication skills
12th August 2019 – start as soon as possible
Contact Louise Turnbull (Centre Support Coordinator) by phone 027 808 6512 or email [email protected]