This person is responsible for the co-ordination and management of the adult education programme within the Northern Region.
Closing date: Applications accepted now until vacancy filled
This person is responsible for the co-ordination and management of the adult education programme within the Northern Region. This involves the planning and implementation of delivery of the Playcentre education programme, oversight and professional support for teaching staff within the region, and carrying out self assessment processes according to the standards in the Playcentre Education Quality management System. The role reports to the national Training Co-ordinator and works alongside a regional Education Administrator. This is a part time permanent role. Playcentre Education is the PTE (private training establishment) of Playcentre Aotearoa delivering an NZQA approved programme leading to the NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (level 4).
The Northern Region’s Albany office
25 hours per week. Working 44 weeks per year (term time plus one week of each school holiday) plus 4 weeks paid leave.
Must have a minimum of Course 4 in the Playcentre Education diploma programme or an equivalent level 5 qualification or an ECE diploma or degree.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Previous Playcentre adult education experience
• excellent communication skills (verbal, listening and written)
• strong people and relationship building skills, ability to manage, co-ordinate and develop a co-operative team across a wide geographical area
• excellent time management and ability to prioritise work
• experience and confidence with Word, Excel, online tools and Microsoft office suite.
• able to manage complex event management and multiple demands
Applications accepted now until vacancy filled
Please send CV and covering letter to the Training Co-ordinator by email at [email protected]