40 hours per week, fixed term for 6 months
- You will monitor, analyse and report on the organisation’s financial performance
- Support Playcentre Management in their financial planning
- Manage the Finance Team
- Ensure that the organisation maintains its charitable and non-taxable status and complies with all relevant taxation legislation and accounting standards.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong communication, relationship management and teamwork skills.
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience.
- You must be a Chartered Accountant
Tuesday 11th May 2021
How to apply:
To submit your application (including a CV and cover letter) please email [email protected]