Waterloo Playcentre, 103 Trafalgar St, Waterloo, Lower Hutt
Start date 24th July 2020 9am to 12pm (this includes non-contact time)
- Are your passionate about Early Childhood Education?
- Could you support parents with the running of sessions, facilitating learning and development of our tamariki using child led play and positive guidance?
Skills and Experience Required:
Hold a Course 4 Playcentre qualification or higher, or a recognised NZ ECE qualification
- Have excellent communication skills with adults and tamariki
- Have a passion for Playcentre and its philosophy and a willingness to learn alongside members
- Ability to support and empower parents/caregivers on session
- Enthusiasm to play with a mixed age range of tamariki from 0-6 years
- Incorporate Te Reo Māori on session and have knowledge and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply Te Whāriki
- Current First Aid and NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Closing date: Sunday 2 August
For more information, or a copy of the job description please email: