Property Manager – Mid & Lower North Island Region

We have an available vacancy in an exciting role that allows you to travel the region!

We are looking for a knowledgeable professional with a flair for spotting detail to join our National Property Team. You will be the Team’s ‘eyes’ at the centres in the Lower half of the North Island, ensuring buildings are compliant, that policies and processes are being followed, managing property projects at Centres and providing property information to stakeholders. Join a supportive workplace with an excellent team culture and rewarding vision and help us support our Playcentre whānau on the path to success. 

Closing date: 5pm, 30 September 

This role will be on the road 80% of the time with the other 20% worked from home or the Lower North Island Regional office in Lower Hutt, Wellington. This role does not need to be based in Wellington or Lower Hutt as the region will cover the whole of the lower half of the North Island it could be based anywhere within that area. It is a permanent full-time role.

This is a customer focused role where we strive to supply top quality service to our National, Regional, and centre-based staff and members. A typical day could see you visiting a centre to manage a property repair from an insurance claim and assessing concerns such as CO2 emissions. You may then work with another centre to prepare a property budget or install earthquake straps to furniture. This is a varied role where no two days are the same! 

We’re looking for someone who ideally has experience in a Property Management, Facilities Management, or Construction or Trades role and with using Microsoft programmes, in particular SharePoint and Teams as well as a databases. They’ll have great relationship management skills and a proven ability to interact effectively and confidently with a wide range of people. Experience in an ECE or Playcentre environment or in Property/Construction/Trades background is useful, as well as knowledge and an understanding of legislative and compliance requirements from stakeholders such as NZ Standards, MoE, FENZ etc.

Don’t miss out on applying for this unique opportunity where you’re supported by a friendly & knowledgeable team.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. 

Must have a valid NZ Drivers Licence.

Closing date:

5pm, 30 September 2022  

How to apply:

For further information, a position description or to apply for this role with your CV and Cover Letter, please contact [email protected] using “Prop Manager Mid-Low Nth ” in the subject line.