Cust/West Eyreton Playcentre are looking for a permanent part time Session Facilitator to support their tamariki, parents and whānau in leading great sessions.
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020
We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving and creative to provide leadership to our parent led team for two sessions per week, on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings to start as soon as possible. Wednesday is an outdoor explorer session.
Cust/West Eyreton Playcentre, North Canterbury, Christchurch
9am – 1pm including 1 hour non contact time.
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood education and care, Playcentre Course 4 qualification (Course 3 can be considered), or higher Early Childhood qualification degree preferred as well as a current First Aid Certificate to meet licensing requirements.
• A passion for Playcentre and our philosophy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga on our sessions
Applications to Bee Nicholls, [email protected]
Friday 11th December 2020