We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving and creative to provide leadership to our parent led team for 2 sessions per week on Monday and Thursday mornings to start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020
Mapua Playcentre are looking for a permanent part time Session Facilitator to support their tamariki, parents and whānau in leading great sessions.
Mapua Playcentre, Nelson
Mondays and Thursday 9am – 1pm (including 1 hour non contact time).
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care, Playcentre Course 4 qualification, or higher Early Childhood qualification (all qualifications from Course 3 considered) as well as a current First Aid Certificate to meet licensing requirements.
• A passion for Playcentre and our philosophy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga on our sessions
Applications to Caz Gray, [email protected]
Friday 11th December 2020