Redwood Playcentre are looking for a permanent part time Session Facilitator to support their tamariki, parents and whanau in leading great sessions.
Closing date : Monday 29 June 2020
We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving and creative to provide leadership to our parent led team for 1 session per week either on a Monday or a Thursday morning.
Hours of work : 9.00am – 1.00pm including 1 hour non contact time.
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood education and care, Playcentre Course 4 qualification, or higher Early Childhood qualification as well as a current First Aid Certificate to meet licensing requirements.
Desirable skills and experience include:-
• A passion for Playcentre and our philosophy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga on our sessions
Applications to Julie O’Rourke, [email protected]
Closing date for applications : Monday 29 June 2020