We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving and creative to provide leadership to our parent led team for two sessions per week on Wednesdays and Fridays, during school term time.
Closing Date: 12th March 2021
Westport Playcentre are looking for a permanent part-time Session Facilitator to support their tamariki, parents and whānau in leading great sessions.
Westport Playcentre, West Coast of South Island
9am – 1pm including 1 hour non contact time.
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood education and care, Playcentre Course 4 qualification or higher Early Childhood qualification as well as a current First Aid Certificate for to meet licensing requirements. Other relevant qualifications may be considered.
Desirable skills and experience include:-
• A passion for Playcentre and our philosophy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga on our sessions.
Mandy Coleman, [email protected]
12th March 2021