About the role
Our Playcentre is looking for someone amazing for 2020! Could it be you? We offer:
– a lovely close-knit team of parents and whanau to work alongisde.
– a play-based, child-led currculum,
– a well-resourced Centre with plenty of outdoor space
– non-contact time
– leadership opportunities
– paid First Aid
– and much More!
Part Time Position – 8 hours per week, term time.
8 hours per week, term time.
Balclutha Playcentre, Dunedin
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for Playcentre and its philosophy.
- A background of strong involvement at centre level preferred but not essential.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with both adults and children.
- Playcentre Course 4 or above; NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care L4 or above; ECE Diploma or Degree
- Confidence in incorporating Te Reo into conversations would be advantageous
- Enjoys working with a mixed age range of children from 0 – 6 years.
- Will enjoy supporting and empowering the parents who attend.
- Training in Playcentre Philosophy can be provided to successful applicant.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Availability to work 2 mornings Playcentre sessions per week. Start Term 1, 2020 (subject to Safety checking requirements)
Email us to be sent application form. Email [email protected] or call Alice on 027 3238280