Halswell Playcentre are looking for a permanent part-time Session Facilitator to support their tamariki, parents and whānau in leading great sessions. This role will begin at the start of Term One 2021.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020
We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving and creative to provide leadership to our parent led team for four sessions per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
9am – 1pm, including 1 hour non contact time.
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care, Playcentre Course 4 qualification, or higher Early Childhood qualification as well as a current First Aid Certificate to meet licensing requirements.
Desirable skills and experience include:-
• A passion for Playcentre and our philosophy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga and engaging all whānau to feel a sense of belonging on our sessions.
Applications to Katrina Knill. Please contact Katrina for further information, job description and/or an application form – [email protected]
Monday 23rd November 2020