A part time fixed role has opened up at Te Kuiti Playcentre on a Thursday morning for Term 3 and Term 4 2019.
Closing date: 16 August 2019 – 4pm.
A role has opened up at Te Kuiti Playcentre on a Thursday morning for Term 3 and Term 4 2019.
Te Kuiti Playcentre
Thursday mornings from 9.15am – 12.15pm – 3 hours per week
The successful applicant will have:
· a passion for Playcentre and its philosophy
· a background of strong involvement at centre level
· great interpersonal and communication skills
· Current First Aid certificate
· completed Course work at Playcentre to Course 3 or higher
· availability for one morning Playcentre sessions per week, from 9.15am to 12.15pm
Applications close on 16 August 2019 – 4pm.
Give Alanah Beros (Te Kuiti Playcentre President) a call 0273037217 or email us to be sent an application form for you to complete. Tel. (07) 878 8817 or email [email protected]