Space Nelson/Tasman are looking for a part time SPACE Co-Facilitator to support parents, whānau and their tamariki, while attending weekly SPACE sessions.
Closing date : Friday 26 June 2020
We are looking for a motivated person who is enthusiastic, fun loving, knowledgeable, creative and has some facilitation experience to co-facilitate 1 session a week on Wednesday afternoons.
Hours of work : 12.00noon – 3.30pm includes 1 hour non contact time.
Start date : Wednesday 22 July 2020
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum Playcentre Course 3 qualification, while working towards a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood education and care, or higher Early Childhood qualification to meet licensing requirements.
Desirable skills and experience include:-
• A passion for Space and supporting whānau, and their tamariki, especially infants
• Have attended either Heart of Space online training, full facilitation Space training, or is willing to start the training immediately
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all ages
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Space and Te Whāriki curriculum
• Ability to support and empower parents/whānau and caregivers
• Passion for supporting Te Reo Maori and tikanga on our sessions
• An understanding or experience with Playcente and Playcentre philosophy is beneficial
For a job description and application form please contact:-
Fiona Mildon, 78 Tukuka Street, Nelson 7010
027 808 6797 or email [email protected]ntre.org.nz
Closing date for applications : Friday 26 June 2020