Property FAQ’s

Thank you for visiting Property FAQs . If you have a question that isn’t listed or you cannot find the answer to under the Property Manual section please email [email protected]. If your question is region specific please contact your Regional Property Coordinator.”

Q. One of my centres have an old school heavy piano I am wondering If this needs to be secured for earthquake reason, the object is rather heavy.

Q. Are Playcentre Buildings required to have Smoke Alarms in their sleeping rooms/spaces?

Q. Can our Playcentre be hired out for birthdays, groups or businesses?

Q. Does my Centre require a Building Warrant of Fitness (BWOF)?

Q. When do we need to replace the sand in the sandpit?

Q. Our water supply is not connected to the town water supply, what do we need to know or do to make sure our water supply is safe?

Q: Are we allowed to have sleep over events at our Playcentre?

Q: What is a monthly BWOF check and do centre committees need to do these?

Q: We have mushrooms growing in our playground, what do we need to do to get rid of them?