As we are all aware these are unprecedented times, but we are all in this together.

We are unsure of how things will evolve over the coming weeks and perhaps months so I have made the decision to postpone the announce of the decisions coming out of the Phase Two consultation until early May 2020.  We will also review this at the time to take into account the situation at that time.

It is important that we support our staff and members throughout this time and that we are 100% focussed on dealing with the Covid-19 issues that impact on our Centres and Playcentre Aotearoa.

We will continue to keep you advised on any developments and thank you for your support for Playcentre and our whānau at this time.

Please look after each other and your whānau – follow the health guidance provided by the Ministry of Health and please make use of our EAP support if required.