At Stratford Playcentre PLAY is the name of our game!
– A child-centred programme based on each child’s interests
– A rich variety of quality play and learning resources
– Involvement in your child’s early childhood education
– Friendship and socialisation with other whānau
– Free education programme to develop parenting skills and understand how children learn and develop
– Opportunities to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities with our officeholder roles
What to bring…
Your tamariki will need a water bottle and packed lunch box for morning tea. We have hot drink making facilities, and our adult-on-duty will provide morning tea for parents and whānau. It’s also a good idea to wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet or dirty, and bring at least one change of clothes for your tamariki! We LOVE messy play!
We’d love to meet you and your whānau, so feel free to arrange a visit to say hello!