Point Howard Playcentre is set in beautiful bush surrounds with wide open spaces for your tamariki to play. If your under five would love to:
- Make new friends and have new adventures
- Get involved in messy play – from water play to gloop, painting and more
- Play outside in our large sandpit and fort, swing and slide, zoom around the tennis court on a bike or in a car, and climb on our child-size confidence course
- Chill out in our inside play area enjoying music, playdoh, baking, crafts and more
- Celebrate events from Matariki to Family Day
- Visit places as varied as the zoo, Space Place and Staglands
- Have their playcentre experiences recorded in their own profile book
- Learn through playing with other children while getting lots of encouragement from other parents, caregivers and our trained supervisor .
Then Point Howard Playcentre is for you!
- Sessions from 9.15 to 11.45 am Mon, Wed and Friday – you choose how many sessions you enrol for. And it’s no problem if school drop offs or naps mean you need to arrive later or leave early – we suit your needs. There are no attendance fees – your family can choose to pay a donation of up to $50 per term
- The option to leave your child with us for sessions once they turn 2 and 1/2
- The opportunity for parents and caregivers to catch up over coffee to relax and share ideas and experiences. We welcome any caregiver – including grandparents and nannies – you just need to be willing to join in the fun, lead the occasional activity for the children or bring along morning tea
- Free adult education for anyone who’d like to learn more about raising a happy, confident child