Roslyn Bush Playcentre is a unique centre located 15km’s North East of Invercargill in a spacious rural setting.
- Our centre employs a qualified Early Childhood Educator, who delivers a quality programme supported by a parent collective.
- Our centre welcomes children from birth to 6 years, and their families and whaanau, to begin their learning journey supported by dedicated trained adults.
- The Centre offers a comprehensive learning experience for rural families in their own community and an opportunity for families from Invercargill wishing to take advantage of our wonderful setting.
- At Roslyn Bush Playcentre our curriculum is based on the National Early Childhood curriculum ‘Te Whaariki’.
Your child will have the opportunity to:
- explore the natural environment through hands on experiences with gardening, animals, water and sand;
- be active through music and movement, running, biking, and ball skills;
- get creative with paint, collage, playdough, and baking;
- problem solve with blocks, carpentry, construction and team work;
- be social with other children through turn taking, group games, and imaginative play.
“Parents are working together to provide an environment where children’s learning is valued and supported.”